Monday, August 3, 2009

Moms Birthday

we just returned home from our whirlwind trip to Utah, while we were there we were able to join some of the family and celebrate Moms birthday. We had a cook out at my brother Colts house Friday night, though he is not there yet, he is still in Marine recruiting school in California, his wife Heather is so sweet to always open her home for us to have family get togethers. Here is Mom with her kids that were able to make it home, Kaleb, Tyler, Clint and Me.
Getting ready for cake, that was really pie this year, kaluha pie, fresh strawberry pie and cupcakes for the kids. yummy

Here is Sera with Henry


Staci



Max playing football





Kate and Brathen playing football




someof my brothers with Richard...Clint, Ty, Kaleb, Rich






Mom with the girls Beth, Me, Trish, Heather







Me with my new nephew Henry, this was the first time I have seen him so I was very excited, he is such a happy, sweet baby.








1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you, wish I could have visited more. That is the downside of being in charge - you get stuck. Henry was so cute. I am so glad you got to see him. It was nice seeing all of the family that was there. I am so glad you made it!!

    ReplyDelete