Tuesday, July 28, 2009

got to love my son

Levi has been bugging me to let him get a "red" mohawk forever now, I would not let him while he was in school and taking ROTC baecause I did not feel it fit with the dress code, but not that it is summer I finally agreed to let him. He is in Utah visiting family and had it done there so I have not actually seen it yet, other than pictures. Here he is at Grandma Bonnie's house with my nephew Sage.
I figure if getting a mohawk is his only "rebelious" moment at 17 we are doing pretty good. He really is a good kid, so eager to please, so helpful and easy to get along with and he rarely asks me for anything, I am lucky.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree. My worry is if the one rebellious act will lead to others. I worry about that a LOT with Makae. She feels like we are over restrictive. I suppose we are in some ways, but I did let her dye her hair black, and I do let here wear her tight straight pants and emo t-shirts. I even let her wear neon eyeliner and shadow (yuck).

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance, Sage looks alot like Nichol. I'm really afraid of what Jared's rebellious stage is going to bring. I'm excited to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, love it! My brother use to do this during summer break too :)

    ReplyDelete