Monday, August 31, 2009

August Pictures


August was a busy month for us, both Richard and I had work training, we moved, my nephew came to visit, my best friend died and I rushed home to help plan a funeral. Through all of that we did find a few moments to have fun, here are some of the pictures. above is Stevie, myself and Sienna, and Elizabeth (Stevie's friend) at my sister Kisha's gravesite Morgan Utah. Staci, Sage and Levi inside the Eisenhower Presidential museum Abeline Kansas.

Richard with the kids outside President Eisenhower's childhood home.


Rich and I on the steps of the Eisenhower Presidential library.



Sage, Levi and Richard refolding Richards Dads memorial flag so we could put it in the display case.





Staci in an old carriage after our lunch outing one day.




balloons carried to the heavens after Becky's funeral






Becky's gravesite Brigham city Utah







Me, Stevie and Siena at my Dads gravesite, my first trip there since he died, Brigham City Utah








Old friends after the funeral, me, Dodie(I have known since 4th grade) Wendy(since 3rd grade) Marianne(since Jr High)










five generations










Sienna on Greatest Great Grandpa's bear rug










Grandma rocking the baby(Stevie's friends baby)












Stevie and Sienna with Grandpa













3 comments:

  1. I love the 5 generation picture. How priceless that is. I hope you're doing ok. I must be very hard to loose someone you love so much. Our prayers are still with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos... sounds like a busy month with everything you've had going on....
    and of course, sad too... My thougths and prayers are with you still... *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are way nice. I love the 5 generation picture. We saw you grandparents just Saturday. I don't think Aunt Marge was having a good day. We had the Milton 2nd ward reunion, and she couldn't remember a lot of the people. I don't know who it made more upset - her or Don. She looked good though. It is nice to get together with the family. I like the pictures at Don's house.

    ReplyDelete