Friday, August 21, 2009

My friend Becky

I recieved a phone call from my very best friends (since Jr High) son this morning, Becky died in her sleep sometime early this am. I am on my way home to Utah, I was in a meeting at work when I got the message so my boss has gotten me emergency tickets home.
I cannot understand how she could die at 41 or how I am supposed to stay here without her, what about our trip to Hawaii, or those phone calls when I just don't think I can make it another day and she made me smile. Then there is her 6 year old son, how will he remember his Mom when she is gone to early and the grandkids, with another one on the way. I don't know how this could happen I am just so....I don't know what.
I don't know how I can go home and bury my best friend, or how I am supposed to come back and live without her this is just not fair.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I do not and will not post here often, I do not know with out Edi showing me how to do this really. So I will say it here. Becky was and still in her heart her best friend. I met Becky a few time, we just three weeks ago stayed at her house. A very sweet person I really liked her alot Becky was a person that it would take no time to love. Please support Edi with your love and prayers.

    Bye Becky we will meet some day. I do love and miss you.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Edi, I am so sorry. How tragic. I will keep you and your family and hers in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Edi! My thoughts and prayers are with you and Becky's family. *****BIG BIG HUGS*****

    ReplyDelete