Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Crittenden reunion


We were in Utah on "Saturday for the Crittenden reunion, it is always so much fun to get to see everyone, even though it ended up being a very short trip I am so glad we went, and I am very happy Richard was able to get leave (at the last minute) and go with me. This is my Great Uncle Charlie, he is my Grandpa's youngest brother, it was his families turn to "host" the reunion this year, they did a wonderful job.
Here are some of the kids playing games, they are throwing the sponge at one of my uncles, not sure who was they "lucky one" here.

This is my Great Aunt Gloria, I thought she looked very good, especially considering all of the heath challenges she has been having lately.


Here is my cousin (2nd cousin to be technical) Kristanne and her husband Shawn, and I am not for sure who else a cousin I am sure, but which one? Jason maybe?

Kris and Shawn put together a lovely slide show of past reunions, it was really neat to see previous years.



Great Aunt Martha Ann, she is my Grandpa's only sister, here she is telling us some stories about my Great Grandpa Crittenden, that was really fun to learn some new things about him.




Here is my Grandpa and his brother Carroll, not sure why this picture came up bigger than the rest.





My Grandma, it was so nice to spend some time with her.







Me, Richard, Levi and my nephew Sage






After the reunion we headed back to Gram and Grandpa's house to visit, this is Staci on the big rock in their front yard









Rich and Staci on the porch swing








Grandpa telling Rich and Staci elk hunting stories.


The rest of the pictures are in our piccassa album if you would like to see them you can access them from the link on the left of our page.


For my cousins who I know read this (Kristanne, LiliAnn and Alyson, it was so great to see everyone, you all looked great, wish we had had more time to visit)

























































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. It was great. I hope everyone enjoyed it. It would have been nice to visit more. REALLY nice, but I am glad everyone got copies of the video. You pictures are nice. I don't think Shawn got hardly any. Hopefully some good ones, and when I catch up - I will post them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was good to see you. It's just to bad I didn't get a chance to really talk to you. My son still talks about Levi's hair. He though it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete