Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Wishing all you Moms a wonderful mothers day.
I woke up to the kids bringing me coffee and cards in bed, followed by a lovely foot massage by my Staci, I will spend the rest of the afternoon with the kids and then I am off to Telluride Colorado for a few days, one of the ladies I worked with back there is having her 55 birthday so her sister has arranged for several of us to come and spend a few days at her condo there to celebrate. Telluride is gorgeous, but very expensive so I am excited to have a few days there without the expense!

2 comments:

  1. That does sound nice - relaxation on someone else's card! Cole got to do that a few years back - one of his friends paid for all of them to go to vail (spelling?) for her wedding. Airfare, hotel, food, entertainment. I need to find myself some of these friends!! My Mother's day was great too!

    ReplyDelete