Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angel Quilt

I got the first of the three denim quilts I promised to my friends new store in Mancos done, they want some to sell in a new store, I told them I am so busy helping Cheyenne get hers done, working, family, school, etc. I did not know how many I could get done, though I have incentive since I will get paid for these when they sell! So anyhow I told them I would try to get three ready to begin with within a month and we will see how it goes, this one is a girls version. You can sort of see the cute little embroidered angel on one of the patches, the camera would not pick up the tiny flowers that are embroidered along the white edges, but they look cute.

Cheyenne delivered her first seven to the Post yesterday, they were very happy with them, and will get with the Chaplin to begin delivering them to soldiers in the hospital, so it was a nice experience for her. With school almost out she will have more time to work on the next set and it will help keep her busy so that is good.

2 comments:

  1. Edi, Your quilts are beautiful. I really love them, I just need time to really learn how to do it and get into it, unfortunately that isn't happening for some time!!

    ReplyDelete