Friday, March 13, 2009

Rich

OK I do not talk all that much but here I go ( Edi Says I should) I am 42ish extremely proud to be maried, wow didn'tI get lucky. I think that in relationships it is very special for " her to be my best friend" Ok mushy stuff is over , Edi and I are building a great life together. I know very well that she has a large family compared to mine, communication with you guys is great. I am sure you will all like my side 2 bro's and a sis' (yep I am the youngest) I would like to thank Marjorie, Nichol, EJ and Amber for making their way here for our day. I do think for the kids Steve will always be a big part in their lives, I would never jepordize that. I am a proud stepfather and I certainaly would never attempt to compromise his integrity. Anyways as Clint and EJ should know I am really easy going. Some day soon I will retire from the Army, one thing though will never change. Edi is my Angel!!

To my brother in arms Semper Fidelis


Rich

3 comments:

  1. What a nice tribute to Edi. I'll have to show it to my husband and see if he catches a clue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i'm way new to this blogging thing. You are the recipient of my first comment. I want to welcome you to the family and say thank you for making our stay (for the wedding) so pleasant. I wish you and Edi much happiness.

    "Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a Fairy Tale." May it be that way for you (both).

    ReplyDelete