Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Shower

We went to Matt and Kim's baby shower today, it really was a lot of fun, they had a big cook out and lots of family there. Here they are opening some gifts.
Group picture, that was fun trying to get everyone in one place standing still.
Matt with the Dallas blanket I made them
Great Nieces Baily, Mahaila, and the twins Brooklyn and Braylynn
Braylynn and Brooklynn having cake.
So far our trip to Oregon has been very fun, Richard sister and the rest of the family have been wonderful to me, it is good to finally get to meet them in person, and to be made to feel so welcomed into the family.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your trip to Oregon has been eventful. It is always nice to be around family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat and scary to get to meet his family. I remember the first time I met Shawn's extended family. They were super sweet, but I was way worried about what kind of impression I would make and if they would like me. Course in your case if they didn't --though - they're stuck anyway!!! You had that going for you. Looks like you're having a good time though.

    ReplyDelete