Friday, March 20, 2009

Off Again

Well I made it home from my trip back to Mancos/Durango, it was so nice to be home for a couple days, but I was glad to get back here to my family. I feel like I should have my own personal spot in the little cafe in the airport I think I have spent so much time there lately. We are off again tomorrow for our honeymoon trip to Oregon, we are very excited about that, took a little creative thinking to get a flight that would work, the one we wanted was sold out and since we fly stand by for work we most likely would not have gotten on it, but luckily we came up with a couple back up plans to get us there tomorrow afternoon, so it should work out fine. We wanted to make sure we were there before Sunday to atend a baby shower for Richards Nephews soon to be born baby, a lot of his family will be there so he was really wanting to get there for that.
Wish us luck with all our flights and we will keep everyone updated on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment