Monday, July 27, 2009

Going Home

Well it looks like I will be able to make my trip back to Utah for the family reunion after all, I was originally going to go for a week, visit family and friends and have a mini vacation, but then with all the changes at work I knew there was no way I could take that much time off right now, so instead I planned to go just for a couple days and at least see everyone at the reunion, then my boss told me he could not let me go due to some training we had coming up, I was disappointed but I understand it is not a good time with the new airline coming in, however he decided I could go and and do the training when I get back, so now I just need to finalize my flights, and see if Richard can get his leave approved, he is in a new unit now and not sure he can go, I really want him to go with me, but I do understand how the Army works, they get final say...I am crossing my finger though.
This will be my first trip home since I lost my Dad so I am a little nervous about it in general, it will be sad not being able to go home and see him, for that reason maybe just going for a couple days is good.
Levi is already in Utah hanging out with his cousin, Staci will fly in with me, and I do not think Stevie, Sienna or Cheyenne will be coming, they are in Colorado visiting their Dad, I had intended to fly them in when I came but now with the shorter trip I am not sure.
I am looking forward to seeing family, we always have great get togethers, and my MOms birthday will be right after I am there, so I cna celebrate that with her as well.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are coming. I hope Richard can come - my family can't wait to meet him. And of course we are really looking forward to seeing you too!

    ReplyDelete