Sunday, July 12, 2009

Levi's Birthday

Levi turned 17 on the 7th, I just don't know how he got so grown up so fast, I hate that my kids are growing so quickly, I love each new stage and seeing the people they are becoming, but some days I just want to turn back time and have them be little again!
We had a fun day for his birthday, we got up went shopping so he could pick out the outfit he wanted, then he got to pick our lunch spot (we had chinese) cake and ice cream and presents later that night and pizza for dinner. I told him he still gets to pick an outing spot to go, I think we are going to try and go someplace fun while we are in Utah in a few weeks. Here he is blowing out his candles, german chocolate cake of course, his favorite.

Here he is dressed in his new outfit, from Hot Topic...the kids just love that store.

1 comment:

  1. Makae loves that store too. I can't say I am much of a fan, but..... At least she is covered in most of what she wears. She loves all the rainbow stuff, and the striped socks. I don't know where the time goes either. I keep looking at my kids and thinking - I need a baby ( but I don't want one) I just need them younger again! I'm with you. Glad he had a nice day. If Levi likes planes, the HAFB museum is free and great. There is nice little aquarium in South Salt Lake which is great. And if he likes rocks, and history the Natural History Museum at the U of U is great too. They have a great collection, plus a bit on tectonics.

    ReplyDelete