Thursday, February 26, 2009

Parent teacher conferences

Had parent teacher conference for Cheyenne and Staci last night, they are both doing great, they have all A, A+ and a B on their report cards so it was good news. Staci is reading five levels above her grade (that is nothing new all the kids read very well) math is her hardest subject, she and Rich go round and round as he trys to help her, but she still managed to get an A. Cheyenne amazes me her grades are so good, seems like she hardley has to try at all to keep them up, we are very proud of her. Levi 's conferences are tonight, he did not tell me and so I had agreed to go to work early for Cari, making it so I cannot go, but Richard said he will, that is the one I am really curious about, Levi struggles alot more than the girls with school, he is smart, and tests really well, but he just seems to have a harder time when he has a time frame he has to stay within, if he can take his time he does great, I wish is was easier for him.

1 comment:

  1. I know how that goes. Cade doesn't do well in time frames either. Hope he is doing well.

    ReplyDelete