Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grades

Got my grades back for the last four term papers I did, I got two A's and two A+, all available credit, plus extra credit on two, so needless to say I was very happy and a bit proud of myself! I have four classes left to have enough credits to have my associates degree, then have to go on to finish my bachelors, after that I will decide for sure what I want my masters in, I will have to have a masters to really do anything in the field I am looking at so that is my goal. I am leaning towards either going ahead with my masters in Psychology (that is what I am getting my degree in now) or Social work, either one will allow me to work in the field I want so I guess it will come down to schools and who has the best program in which area, and which I can finish quicker since I am not 20 anymore I do not have the luxury of all the time in the world lol.

2 comments: