Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Eve


We Had a fun Christmas Eve, I was supposed to work but the other supervisor was willing to work most of the Christmas Holiday if she could have most of the New Years one off, so I picked up all the extra for New Years Eve and Day and she took my Christmas Eve and most of Christmas Day (I only had to go in to help rebook cancled flights). We got a white Christmas, it snowed for days here, they called it a blizzard I grew up in Utah and then lived in Colorado so I say it was nowhere near a blizzard, but it was icy and cold.
We always let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve, it is always pajamas (tradition from when Iwas a kid), this year my Mom sent them all pajamas and Christmas books so they opened hers instead and I also let them open the gifts from there Dad.  He sent Sienna a beanie baby pink I love you puppy, she loves beanie babies, when she called him on the phone they decided the puppies name is Shiela and she has since then been carrying Shiela everywhere she goes.  Staci got a harley hoodie she had been wanting new hoodies, and Cheyenne got harley earrings and hair ties.

He sent Levi a big harley model, that will be fun for him to put together and should take a minute or two.

Stevie and Daniel got shirts, I told him to send Stevie a long sleeve one and maybe she will leave mine alone...probaly not haha.
After gifts we had pizza (another Christmas eve tradition) watched Christmas movies and read the kids new books, it was so nice to just relax at home with the kids. We left out cookies and carrots for Santa and off to bed we went, the rule at my house is no one can get up until 6am, but I think Sienna missed that memo she was up at 230am but more about that later.

1 comment:

  1. I bet she was up then, she is at the perfect age to be so excited. Jace was pretty excited too. I love that age. It makes Christmas so enjoyable. I am so glad you got to spend time with your family for Christmas. I would take Christmas over New Year's any day. Good swap!

    ReplyDelete