Wednesday, January 6, 2010

baby Louie

A few weeks ago Stevie told me we needed to have a talk and told me she is pregnate again, I think she was nervous of what my reaction would be, but I told her whats done is done, it may not be the best timing but if I managed when you were 16 and pregnate I think we will manage fine now that you are 21, I cannot imagine life without Sienna now and I am so proud of the Mom Stevie has been.  I am happy to say she and Daniel have been working very hard, they have overcome a lot and have both grown up a lot, they are taking on the responsibility of this one both financially and emotionaly without near the help Stevie needed before so that is good, I am happy to help as much as I can, but it is nice to see how they have been working so hard to make their little family succesful and to get ready for this addition.
Sienna is sure she wants a sister and we can hardley get her to even acknowlege that it might very well be a brother, however she did say when I asked what should we name him if it is a brother, "well we will name him Louie" only she drags it clear out to Looooeee, it was so funny to hear her say it, I told Stevie like it or not its going to be Maggie and Louie forever now.  I call Sienna Maggie, started as Maggie Magpie when she was little and would jabber on and on,she will often tell people her name is Maggie Magpie.
Stevie says no to Louie though I think she is resigned to the fact that I will call him that from now on, they have a for sure boy name and are pretty sure of the girl name though I don't think that one is 100% yet, we will see, I told her they should get to decide  no matter what anyone else thinks since her Dad and I played a huge part in naming Sienna Tyree (her Dad suggested Sienna because he liked it and I liked Tyree after my sister Kisha Tyree) but it is still nice that she asks me what I think, and that even though she is 21 and all grown up she still needs her Mommy too.

1 comment:

  1. it is good when they grow up and start realizing what life is about. A new baby will be nice to have around.

    ReplyDelete