Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weekend in Kansas City

We are going with Richards unit to Kansas City for the weekend, they are offering some classes one on TBI (traumatic brain injury) and one of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) both of which will be very insightful with my schooling. Then Sunday a marriage enrichment class, we provide transportation (about a 2 hr drive) they provide everything else...rooms at the Sheridan, dinner and breakfast and admission to the water park there, so should be fun, we are combining it with my birthday since it is the weekend before and the week of I am working a TON of extra hours, I am looking forward to the trip will be nice for us.

2 comments:

  1. When you get your degree, maybe you can diagnose my daughter!!! I hope you guys have a great time. Have fun..... and make sure you celebrate your birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend! *HUGS* oh, the last post before the one you commented on, had my health update on it. :)

    ReplyDelete