Friday, February 12, 2010

Good News I think

We recieved official notification that American had hired thier own GM and intend to take back the contract and run their own ground servicing at work, also got official word that Great lakes is not pulling out (there was rumor they might after march) so everyone had to decide if they wanted to keep their jobs or try to go with American, most of them chose to try and stay with American, but all along I said I would stay with lakes, they have been good to me, I miss the days when it was just them and my job was bolth fun even on the stressful days, that is not to say American was all bad, it was not just created a different atmosphere with everyone.  We have three weeks left now of running both sides then we split, yesterday Nathan and I worked on our Lakes schedule and I think it will work out, I will move to primarily EARLY mornings but will then be off in the early afternoon, so more evenings to spend with the kids and that is becoming a issue right now I am not seeing them nearly enough so I am excited for the change.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the change works out. You have been very dedicate there. They should appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete