Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween







We had a fun Halloween, I had to work that afternoon and had agreed to go back that night to secure the plane, but I was able to be home for trick or treating, so that was nice, we had so many trick or treaters this year I ran out of candy! The girls had a lot of fun, Cheyenne dressed up as Marilyn Monroe, Staci was a Geisha with fangs of course since these days everything must have some sort of Vampire theme. My sister Nichol and her husband Steve have moved out here with us so she was here to help get the girls ready and she made a nice dinner that night for us all, Steve took the kids that afternoon and got them pumkins to carve, Richard took Staci out trick or treating, while Cheyenne went with her friends and Levi was off with his friends, it was nice to have all the help,the kids had a good time I was able to cover my shifts at work without the kids suffering so it was nice.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a good Halloween. How fun to have family with you for a bit. OR maybe not. A bit if it isn't too long is great. If it is, it can be hard. Hope it is the first. Cheyenne looks cute, and Stacey is right there with the rest of the world. Vampires are somehow the good guys. I am amazed at how that has changed so easily since Stephanie Myers books.

    So where was your costume???

    Also what is going on with your blog. It never shows me when you have a new post anymore. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. We almost ran out of candy too. Of course my kids came home with more candy than they can eat in a year. I actually threw away candy from last year when I got out their buckets. You'll have to tell Nichol hi for me.

    ReplyDelete