Monday, November 30, 2009

FRG fundraiser


Friday (black friday no less) the day I normally would not leave my house no matter how good the deals, we had our  first FRG fundraiser, we did gift wrapping at the PX, so starting at 6am Richard and I along with a few of the soldiers and wives from the company met up and wrapped gifts, it was fun teaching soldiers to wrap, they did a great job.  Staci came down later and helped and then Stevie and Nichol took over for me when I headed to work that afternoon, it was a good fundraiser, fun and we made a  nice amount to add to our fund.  Above it Staci and I along with one of Richards soldiers Pvt Arrington and Major General Brooks the Post comander who stopped by our table and agreed to have his pictures taken.

3 comments:

  1. Bet you got a lot of business. You are so good. I am like you, I avoid any store that day, the bargains are just not worth the meanness and craziness that goes on!! How long will Nichol be with you. How fun to have her around. I wish Cole were closer, seeing him only twice a year is kind of a bummer. I love it when he is here, only I wish it was longer than a week. Sometimes two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog showed up as updated, so it must be working again. Hey can you e-mail me your address. I still have your Mancos one!

    ReplyDelete