Thursday, October 29, 2009

Georgia









Mom, Cheyenne, Staci and I flew to Atlanta last weekend to visit with my Moms cousin who lives there and do some sight seeing, I had never been down South before so it was a fun experience. We had lunch at a old mansion, I even tried fried green tomatoes, they were not bad! We attended an auction one afternoon and saw lots of fun antiques, we took a ghost tour of the town they live in one night, We spent one whole day at Stone Mountain there is a civil war scene carved into a mountain of granite, it was pretty neat, then we toured a plantation, that was my favorite part, we got to go in all the old houses, the gardens were incredible. On our last day we went to one of the Gone with the Wind museums, that of course is my all time favorite movie so it was fun to go to the museum. The rest of the pictures from our trip are in our picassa album if you are interested in seeing them.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah this didn't show up as new on my page. Don't know why? How fun. The plantations are so fun to tour, and so beautiful. Shawn and I got to see some when we were in Louisiana. This cousin must be on your Grandma's die, as I don't know of anyone there. How mice to have all the girls go. I bet they really enjoyed it. I'll have to check out your other pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't show up on mine either. Sound's like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always take such awesome pictures! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete