Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Promotion

I had finaly decided for many reasons I had dealt with enough at work and decided to give my notice, before I could do that the new manager asked me to meet  with him and he offered me a promotion and a decant raise, I voiced my concerns to him and told him I had been thinking of quiting but agreed to give the promotion a try and he agreed to address some of the concerns I have had, so I am hopeful that things will get better, this will mean more money which is nice but also more hours making it that much harder to juggle family, school, FRG work and so on, I think I will be able to manage, Stevie is back now, Richard is always so helpful and the other kids are good to pitch in and help me so I guess now time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the promotion goes well, and that you and your boss can work out the concerns. Money is always good, if it doesn't interfere with life. Hope it all works out with your schooling, and kids and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the promotion! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete