Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas gifts



I received some really nice gifts this year for Christmas.  Every year I say I want a doll house and every year Richard says really, and then we do it again the next year.  This year when he said really, the girls laughed at him and told him he always says that.  I guess he decided this was the year, he found a doll house kit and built it for me, I was really excited and am looking forward to doing the inside of it now.



Richard also decided I needed a new smaller hand gun so it would be easier for me to carry when we go hike ect.  He picked out a 40 cal Smith and Wesson, I love it, we went shooting last weekend and I am very happy with the way it handles.  Along with my gun he bought me a Pandora bracelet, I am a jewelry fanatic, and have admired these bracelets for awhile now, I like that the beads on this one, and have already worn it several times.
He also got me a couple more nutcrackers, I have been trying to rebuild the collection I lost when I got divorced.
Santa brought me some slippers, fuzzy socks and Starbucks gift cards. 
My Mom sent me this gorgeous black and white shawl/scarf, I love it  and the ways to wear it are endless.  She also sent me these two pictures of the new Brigham City temple.  The temple they just built in the town I grew up in.  One is a nice framed picture of the building and the other is a handkerchief with a picture of it embroidered on it,


My brother Clint had my name this year, he always gives the neatest gifts.  He sent me some books on local trails to hike and also some gorgeous wind chimes, I hung them outside the dining room window, they sound incredible as I am sitting at the table.M From the kids I received some perfume, lots of bath stuff, a very pretty necklace and a Clarisse (from Rudolph) ornament, Rudolph is my favorite Christmas special.
My secret Santa at work got me a small nutcracker and a very pretty scarf.
My sister Mandy sent us all bath and body works stuff and My step Mom sends Richard and I Hickory Farms every year, we love it, we cut it up and enjoy it on one of our date movie nights.
I was so happy with my gifts and felt truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

  1. The doll house is beautiful, what a cherished gift. It's funny, how it took Shawn a long time to realize I was serious about Barbie's too. Silly guys. Shawn would love to get me a gun, I just haven't been into them too much. He is even a NRA instructor and a Utah and Colorado, concealed weapons teacher. I should be better.

    I am so glad you had a nice Christmas. I love this time of year. Funny. My favorite Christmas movie is the muppet Christmas carol, but we always watch Rudolph as well. This year with Cole and LillieAnn. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete