Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas 2012

I have been terrible at updating on here, things have been so busy with the Holidays, school, work and so on. 
We had a wonderful Christmas, I was sad that Stevie and her girls and Levi were not here, that is the first year I have not had all my babies home with me.  Levi did go to Saint George with Sage to spend it with my sister, so that made me happy and Stevie had her little family with her, we talked on the phone, so it was nice.
We were a little nervous that we would not have a white Christmas, but a few days before we got a couple feet in one storm.  Conner had such fun playing out in his first real snow.  He played nice while I shoveled snow off the deck. (Richard was in Seattle so I got to do it :)
The kids had a great Christmas morning, they got up very early, Conner was still tired.  The girls seemed to like the gifts they got, they received many items from their "wish list"
Love this picture, he was so excited about everything, made me miss my other two little ones a lot,  Christmas is such fun when they are small.
We had a really nice dinner after all the gifts were opened up, it was nice to just spend some fun family time together.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a nice Christmas. It is so much fun when kids are little. Jace asked the Santa Question this year. I was sad to have my last believer doubt. The picture of your girls on Christmas morning is darling. I love your couch!!! We got snow too, just a little for Christmas, but a lot in the days after. You should google hangout or Skype with Stevie. That is what Charlene always does with Meagan, because Ben never gets the holiday off, os she never gets them for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete