Monday, September 21, 2009

reception

We had our reception on Saturday, the professional pictures will not be back for about a month but I am posting a few of the candid ones we took. If you want to see the rest you can click on the piccasso link on the side and see them at the bottom of the wedding album Here is everyone that was left at the end of the reception

Rich and I at the memory table we had in memory of his parents and my Dad, we used our parents wedding pictures, it as nice.


Colt stood in for the Father Daughter dance with me




having cake



We had planned to have Richards sister stand in for the Mother son dance but since she decided not to come my Mom was nice enough to stand in.





Levi and I dancing







our first dance







sisters Stevie and Cheyenne.

if you want to see the Post and pictures from the next day when we had Colt and Sienna's birthday parties you can also see them on the piccasa site.







3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a nice turnout and a good time. I am so glad. The pictures look nice and you'll have to post the professional ones when you get them back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Nikole with the red hair? You look so happy. I'm so glad that you have found such a good guy. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I just went to your picasa picures and have figured out that that's not Nichol. I can't believe EJ. I don't think I've seen him in at least 20 years.

    ReplyDelete