Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yard Work

I finally decided it is warm enough to start putting in my flowers, I love gardening, but it tends to get expensive if you are starting from the very beginning, as I am, well almost, there was some spots put in here with some tulips and peonies but that is it, so keeping that in mind here is my work in progress. This side will be Stevies garden spot, she mostly wanted Lillies so we are putting in all different kinds.
Other side of the front door, I love pansies so we have some of them as well as snap dragons and the peonies.

Farther down are my carnations, penroses, and the tulips and more peonies, I will of course be adding more in as money allows. Got my humming bird and wild bird feeders hung up, they have the most gorgeous colorful birds here, I love to sit in the yard and watch them. I also had to do some summer clothes shopping for the little girls today, Sienna is so easy there are so many cute little girl things I have to be careful to stay in budget, Staci is still fairly easy, Cheyenne on the other hand is only twelve yet she looks seventeen, so finding clothes that she likes and I find appropriate is not always easy! Luckily we have found a few things we could agree on so far this year, she looks very "stylish" and not to grown up, and it is early in the season so we can continue to look and hopefuly find them a few more things.

For those of you who were asking here is a picture of Rich's incision, it is about two inches long and has staples, they will be removed next week, thank goodness they are the worst part for me as it literally looks like they just staples his back up (well I guess that is exactly what they did), we clean it with alcohol and change the dressing twice daily, it is healing up nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Lily's are my favorite flower. Stevie is sooooo smart in that regard. I too love gardening, and flowers - course everyone knows that by now. It DOES get expensive. The weather has been nice here but I have been lazy and procrastinating yard work. Need to get on that. Rich's back scar doesn't look to bad. I thought it would be much larger. It is amazing what medicine can do today.

    ReplyDelete