Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cheyenne's Honor Society

Tonight was Cheyenne's induction into the Junior National Honor Society, we went to the school for the program, it was very nice and we are so proud of her. Of course I put new batteries in the camera before we went and they were no good, so missed all the pictures at the school (I will get copies from one of the other parents) but did get some nice ones when we got home with her certificate. Here she is with me, I could not be more proud of her today!
With Richard and I
One with her Dad and I, yep we made her!!!!!! We did good!!!!!
Her Dad and her sisters and brother and her niece, there was one of just her and her Dad but it turned out so blurry you cannot see it well so did not post it.
Now she can get busy on her volunteer work, she has to get at least 10 hours before the end of school, but somehow I think she will get more than that.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! Good job Cheyenne. I know as a parent how proud things like that make them proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete