Friday, April 30, 2010

Home again

I was just in Dallas again for three and a half days doing work training, I have to laugh because until last year when we went to visit Richard's brother and sister in San Antonio I had never stepped foot in Texas, now this month alone I have been to Dallas three times! the sad thing is I still have only seen the airport, the coorporate office and medical center and the training center and my hotel, no time to sight see, so I could not tell you much about the city other than I have become quite the expert on the airport (fairly easy to get around thank goodness, I know right where Starbucks the USO and the book stores are).  Richard and I will be heading back there for the day on Monday, we have an appointment with the passport place)long story I will save for a post tomorrow, so we hope to go see all the JFK stuff while we are there and maybe the Cowboys stadium if we have time since Richards Loves the Cowboys! 
I got back just in time to run off to the Company (Richard's) safety day at the park, that was nice, lunch some PT activities and just all the soldiers and their families spending some relazing time together.
Home now and of course have a million things to do, Levi had prom tomorrow, luckily "her" mom went shopping and found him an affordable suit so all I have to do is write the check, and take him to get her flowers tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn has made the same comment about a lot of cities he has traveled to, Airport, hotel, meeting, hotel, airport. Hopefully you'll get to see some stuff next time.

    ReplyDelete